SOURCE Conference is the world's first security conference and training event to focus on bringing together the business and technical communities. At SOURCE, technical experts publish advanced research and network for job opportunities, while executives keep up with the technology that shapes their important decisions. Both leave SOURCE with an understanding of each other's perspectives on the critical security problems that face the world.
Through a combination of lectures, workshops, trainings, and discussion groups, SOURCE Boston equips attendees with the knowledge and skills to be effective in today's fast-paced computer security industry.
SOURCE is designed for computer security experts, senior executives (e.g. CIOs, CTOs, CSOs), advanced security professionals, faculty and students, members of management and business communities who are looking to connect with other security and technology experts.
SOURCE Boston offers three tracks:
Security and Technology - security software, mobile security, cloud security, database protection, secure coding practices, reverse engineering, exploit techniques, new software releases and technology demonstrations.
Business of Security - critical decision-making, enterprise security, entrepreneurship, risk management, issues of compliance, vulnerability management, SaaS, privacy laws, disclosure, and economics, data integrity, identity management, security standards, countermeasures, disaster recovery.
Application Security - threats, attacks, vulnerabilities, counter measures, testing, mobile application security, security testing, penetration testing, and static and dynamic code analysis, security development lifecycle (SDLC).
Top Ten Reasons to Attend SOURCE Boston
- Learn from over thirty thought-provoking breakout sessions spanning two and a half dayss and covering critical security and business topics
- Gain real-world solutions to your real-world security problems.
- Engage with speakers and attendees during discussions sessions and interactive workshops.
- Expand your network by attending receptions and other social activities.
- In-depth education. Two-day trainings dive deep into key areas.
- Improve your security knowledge base and learn solutions for challenge work problems.
- Visit the real intersection of business and technology.
- Great Value. Learn all the latest techniques, tips, and technologies in one location at a very reasonable price.
- Earn CPE credits for attending sessions and workshops
- It's in Boston! In 2006, Boston and its metropolitan area ranked as the fourth-largest cybercity in the United States with 191,700 high-tech jobs. Only NYC Metro, DC Metro, and Silicon Valley have larger high-tech sectors.
See you there!